In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this Global Home Office Market report. The family office market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.
New York, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Family Office Market – Global Outlook & Forecast 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221891/? utm_source=GNW
01% during the period 2021-2026.
The growing number of UHNWIs (private wealth advisory firms) is driving the demand for family office services. Today, wealthy families rely on family offices to manage their wealth as they hold fragile trust in private banks and increasingly prefer family offices. However, the company is encountering numerous regulatory, technological and operational challenges that are expected to hamper the market growth. Direct investments are stand-alone investments and have good returns compared to private equity. More than 65% of high net worth individuals invest their funds through direct investments. This helps the market to diversify across the world and allows them to leverage their investments.
The following factors will contribute to the growth of the family office market
• Disruptive technology: AI and blockchain
• Strengthening of sustainable investments
• Increase the number of billionaires around the world
• Increased investment in hedge funds to avoid SEC regulations
• Increase investments in venture capital
• Demand for an alternative asset class that includes hedge funds and private equity stocks is expected to increase by 49.96% over the forecast period 2020-2026 and is expected to increase at a growth rate of 6, 90%.
• The growth of venture capital investment in emerging economies such as India, China, Singapore and Hong Kong is attracting many investors to invest in family office markets.
• Millennials are more likely to invest more funds in sustainable investments than investing through the traditional form of investments to benefit the family office market.
FAMILY OFFICE MARKET SEGMENTATION
This research report includes detailed segmentation by:
• Classification of assets
• Due to the growth of digital technology and services, family offices provide digital services such as a virtual family office. VFO can either be a single office where the family looks forward to outsourcing a family office in order to have few staff and great flexibility.
• MFO demand provides greater opportunities for career development, and exposure to various planning situations can foster the development and sharing of best practices with all clients, which can collectively improve outcomes and outcomes across the board. Marlet.
• Markets for integrated family offices are highly exploited in India, as Indians believe that their financial conversations are confidential and prefer close advisors to manage their wealth. Thus, the expectation of a boom in the number of integrated offices with an increase in entrepreneurs and family offices is driving the integrated office market.
Market segmentation by type
• Multi-Family Office (MFO)
• Single Family Office (SFO)
• Integrated family office
Market segmentation by asset classification
• Alternative classification of assets
• Traditional classification of assets
• Precious metals
• Art and artifacts
• North America dominates the family office market with over 92,000 high net worth individuals. The United States alone contributes half of the world’s UHNWIs with more than 89,000 people. North America holds nearly two-thirds of family offices worldwide, where investments are made through SFO and MFO.
• Key countries such as Italy, France, Germany, UK and Spain, Western Europe accounts for the majority of the family office market share in Europe in terms of revenue business. The family office market in Western Europe is mainly driven by traditional family businesses that invest in the multiplication of their heritage and preserve their heritage and their family values through their mission.
Market segmentation by geography
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
o Rest of APAC
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of the Middle East and Africa
• Bayshore Global Management is the family office of Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, and Anne Wojcicki his wife. Bayshore Global Management manages over $30 billion in family assets. The family office also runs the Brin Wojcicki Foundation, donating to charities and supporting human rights.
• The Bezos is the billionaire’s family office, with a vision to provide equal opportunities to the younger generation and contribute to society. Over two decades, the organization has launched several programs connecting many people through work and helping thousands of young people discover the purpose of filling the family office market.
• Cascade Investment, LLC is a private investment entity that holds the assets of William H. Gates III. It is a group of investment professionals with extensive investment experience where the investment manager considers the interest of the client and designs the particular needs and objectives of the client. The mission of the organization is to protect and enhance the financial well-being of the customer.
• Global management of Bayshore
• Bezos Expedition
• Cascade Investment LLC
• Euclidean capital
• Emerson Collective
• Foam Partners
• MSD Capital
• Invus Group
• Prometheus Capital
• Soros fund management
• Sunrise capital management
• Storonsky family
• Grosvenor Estate
• Vulcan Inc.
• Wah Hin and Company Pte Ltd
• Walton Enterprises LLC
• Weybourne Group
• Willett Advisors LLC
• Capital of the UW
• YF Capital
• Yoovidhya Family Office
ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
1. What is the size of the Family Office market in 2021?
2. Which region holds the highest share in the global family office market?
3. Who are the key players in the family office market?
4. What are the main growth factors in the family office market?
5. What are the main trends in the family office market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06221891/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001