Today you’ll find a deal at SKIMS, discounts at Girlfriend Collective, and savings at Glossier. All this and more below.
Remembrance Day Sale
Save on the internet’s favorite sheets, bedding, loungewear and more with this Memorial Day sale at Brooklinen. You can get 15% off everything on the site, including everything you need for maximum convenience. Swap out your stuffy winter bedding and curl up in the softest linen sheets or rest your head on a pillow we love.
No matter what you think of the Kardashians, it’s undeniable – people love the SKIMS brand founded by Kim. From underwear to swimwear to everyday wear, SKIMS’ collections rarely go on sale, so take advantage of these discounts if you’ve got your eye on something. During this bi-annual sale, a selection of the best-selling collections will be on sale until May 30.
Remembrance Day Sale
Girlfriend Collective’s activewear is sustainably made, size inclusive and ultra chic – what’s not to love? Save on a new workout set at this Buy More Save More event: you’ll get 15% off when you spend $125, 20% off when you spend $200, and 25% off when you spend $250. No code needed – promotion applies automatically at checkout from May 26th to May 30th.
Friends Of Glossier Sale
Lovers of the rosy, no-makeup look rejoice: until the end of the month, Glossier is organizing its Friends Of Glossier sale. That means 20% off nearly everything — all skincare, makeup, body, and fragrance products — when you use code FOG22 at checkout.
$249.99 Starting at $199.99 at Woot!
In our opinion, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is the best Android smartwatch, and right now you can score one for the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Galaxy Watch 4 is the first watch to use Google’s Wear OS instead of Tizen OS, which means better access to Google apps and services than any previous Galaxy Watch. Plus, the redesigned sensor makes the Watch 4 a more useful fitness tracker than ever.
More offers to buy
• T-Fal Nonstick Frying Pan Duos are $20.39 at Macy’s right now, so replace your old, scratchy pans while they’re on sale from this trusted brand.
• Create a little ambiance in your home with kits, refurbished Philips Hue bulbs and more at Woot! starting at $15.99.
• Summer can be a pretty dirty season – luckily right now the Dyson Big Ball Animal vacuum is $170 off at Best Buy right now.
• The HydroFlask Summer Sale is now live, with offers to keep drinks cold from 25% off.
• Our pick for the best SSD is currently $40 off Best Buy, making this a great time to save your memories and essentials.
• You never know when the skies will open up, so stash these cheery red Hunter rain boots—now $23.95 with code MEMDAY15OFF—in your wardrobe for a rainy day.
• Gardening supplies and lawn care from Scotts, Aqua Joe and more are all heavily on sale on Amazon right now – we’re talking 46% off some top-rated gear.
• This refurbished Google Nest – our budget thermostat pick – will help you keep your utilities in check (prices are high right now, people!) and look pretty on your wall in this golden-pink sand hue.
• Take 15% off Ruggable’s collection of machine washable and super interchangeable rugs with code STRIPES15 at checkout.
• Outdoor tools from Sun Joe and Greenworks are starting at 42% off on Amazon right now, just in time for the green grass days of summer.
Offers you may have missed
25% off with code MDW25
Direct-to-consumer brand Great Jones offers high-quality, colorful cookware that imbues your kitchen with a delightfully chic retro vibe. Right now, you can save 25% off sitewide, including their beloved hot dishes, ceramic griddles, and even the Dutch Oven collaboration with celebrity chef Molly Baz. Sales at Great Jones are rare, so don’t hesitate if you have your eye on something. Remember to apply code MDW25 at checkout for discounted prices.
Brighten up your home with Plants from the Sill, where a variety of best-selling houseplants and pots are discounted just in time for summer. Just use code ANNIVERSARY to get 10% off one item, 20% off two items, and 30% off three or more items. Whether you’re looking for a low-maintenance tabletop cactus or a tall indoor tree, the Sill has you covered with plants that will bring dimension and texture to your home decor. Beginner gardeners and certified green thumbs can take advantage of this rare sale.
Micro yeti blue
$129.99 $79.99 on Amazon
Virtually everyone agrees – the Blue Yeti microphone is the best mid-priced microphone. Whether you’re podcasting, streaming, or anything in between, the Blue Yeti offers superior sound quality and a variety of useful features and controls. Now under $80 cash on Amazon, this microphone is a smart buy for any home setup.
Remembrance Day Sale
Memorial Day sales offer a great opportunity to upgrade your sleep essentials at deep discounts. Take this Parachute sale, for example: everything is 20% off sitewide, including our favorite linen sheets, beautiful bed frames and more. If you want to prioritize comfort and style in your home, don’t miss this sale on everything from mattresses to loungewear to bath towels.
Kizen Digital Meat Thermometer
$19.99 $13.99 with coupon cut on the page at Amazon
Cooking meat is not the time for guessing games. The Kizen Meat Thermometer gives you peace of mind in the kitchen with accurate, reliable readings and easy calibration. Right now, you can get an extra $2 off the discounted price, making it a significant price drop on an already budget option.
Apple AirPods 3
$179 $149.99 on Amazon
A pair of AirPods 3 are currently nearly $30 off at Amazon, which is so close to the best price we’ve ever seen them at. Durable, water resistant, and sounding rugged, the AirPods 3 are a great cheaper option than the AirPods Pro with a set of the same features.
Remembrance Day Sale
WayDay may have already passed, but don’t worry: Wayfair’s Memorial Day sale is here. Take advantage of deep discounts – up to 70% off – in many categories. Get huge savings on furniture, bedding, decor, kitchen essentials and more. You will also get free shipping on your order. Whatever you’re looking for, you’re almost guaranteed to save.