“Through our Nerdery innovation studio, we co-create to help clients like PING, Polaris and Google overcome obstacles to produce a testable concept in weeks instead of years.”
June 29, 2022
cornya leading digital product consultancy, announces the launch of three new workshop-based services within its popular Nerdy Innovation Studio (NIS), which leverages Nerdery’s proven processes to empower companies to transform innovation by rapidly accelerating their journey to creating breakthrough digital products. The three new service offerings include:
- Product mindset: Immerses teams in the product mindset, which links agile development strategies to overall goals. Clients leave with a personalized action plan to help their teams apply the learnings on an ongoing basis.
- Digital Assessment: By analyzing a client’s human resources, processes and technology capabilities, Nerdery can determine key areas to invest in to accelerate digital transformation and deliver the best return.
- User-Centered Design: Through marketing analysis, competitive research, and Nerdery’s deep expertise in developing user-centered products, NIS refines a product’s design to ensure its success.
These offerings complement the Nerdery Innovation Studio suite of services, which continues to offer:
- Idea Incubator: NIS helps clients prioritize their opportunities and better understand what/when/how/who is needed to turn their business idea into a working concept.
- Rapid Prototype: By quickly testing a product idea under pressure with business and IT partners, NIS helps customers better understand the effort and path required for a future release.
“As digital product experts, we live and breathe innovation every day, and sharing our proven secret sauce for supporting and creating innovative, transformative work with other companies is a natural next step,” said Rebekka DesLauriers, Portfolio Manager of Nerdery Innovation Studio. “Through our Nerdery innovation studio, we co-create to help clients like PING, Polaris and Google overcome obstacles to produce a testable concept in weeks instead of years.”
Nerdery Innovation Studio engagements are driven by Nerd-led workshops and last from a few days to 3-4 weeks. They are tailored to each client’s unique needs and specific challenges to drive business value and designed to quickly accelerate subsequent phases to begin building digital solutions.
To learn more about Nerdery Innovation Studio and new services, please visit http://www.nerdery.com/innovation-studio.
Or check out our recent panel event »Stimulate innovation” to learn from innovation experts how to uncover actionable strategies to stay innovative and learn how to gain leadership buy-in for your ideas – by visualizing, positioning and telling your story.
Nerdery is a leading digital product consultancy with extensive experience in strategy, design, technology and engineering, serving clients across various industries. Nerdery works alongside its customers to understand their goals and create digital products that transform business, create lasting customer relationships, and enhance the human experience. Much more than consultants, they are allies for the digital journey – a collection of strategists, designers, technologists and proud “Nerds”, who are united around a vision to relentlessly invent a world that works better. for everyone. Nerdery was founded in 2003 and has offices in Minneapolis, Chicago and Phoenix. Learn more about nerdery.com.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: