“Emerging Research | Martech Market”
Rapid digital transformation and technological advancements are key drivers of martech market revenue growth
The global martech market size reached USD 245.64 billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 44.4% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. Increasing digital transformation, rapid technological advancements, and ever-changing consumer behavior with changing technological trends such as ubiquitous communication are some of the key factors driving the market revenue growth. Large companies have shifted their focus from customer acquisition to customer retention and growth, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdowns, during which consumers quickly shifted to online channels to get information, connections and entertainment. Rising customer engagement across online channels and high demand for premium experience, which requires smart fulfillment solutions and secure collection of customer data, are some of the other major drivers. market revenue growth.
The study on the global Martech market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic currently underway. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in global supply chains and indirectly by causing financial hardship. The Martech Market has witnessed dynamic shifts in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed overview of how the pandemic has affected key segments of the Martech industry. The report includes an in-depth analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Martech industry. The research study provides historic data from 2017 to 2018 and offers an accurate estimation of forecast till 2030. The report also introduces established and emerging market players, covering business overview, product portfolio , strategic alliances and business expansion strategies.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1019
Some highlights of the report
- The digital marketing segment accounted for a relatively large revenue share in 2021. Growing demand for an enhanced experience across various online channels with proper tracking of the customer’s online journey is a key driver for the segment’s revenue growth. Increasing online engagement between customer and brand, whether Business-to-Business (B2B) or Business-to-Customer (B2C), is one of the main reasons for high value investments large companies in digital transformation. High quality user experience and productivity are key factors for various companies to use more advanced and scalable martech solutions.
- The content marketing tools segment accounted for a significant portion of revenue in 2021. Growing demand for automating and streamlining time-consuming processes for improved productivity as well as marketing campaigns with faster responses and real-time analytics are key factors driving the demand for martech solutions. The growing demand for various basic marketing strategies such as Content Management System (CMS), Data Management Platform (DMP) and Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) among others to gain insights into audience for result-oriented marketing campaigns, is expected to support the revenue growth of the segment over the forecast period
- The information technology segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2021. The high demand for automation of business process digitization, segmentation, information generation, content creation and Faster turnover, especially in B2B businesses, is a key driver of revenue growth for this segment. The growing focus on providing superior customer experience and the demand for data-driven analytics and insights has made martech solutions a critical requirement and the trend is set to continue.
- Rising rate of internet usage and rapid technological advancements are key factors driving the demand for martech in North America. The United States is at the forefront of digital innovation and transformation with the presence of major tech companies, making it one of the most digitally competitive countries. Increasing funding for the development of platforms that would support content marketing and improving customer insight through user experience (UX) analytics to identify issues and barriers to conversion between clicks is expected to support market revenue growth in the region.
Leading companies in the Martech industry featured in the report are:
Apple, Google, Microsoft, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Estimote, Inc., Zebra Technologies, InMarket, Tackle.io, Foursquare and Unacast.
According to research, the majority of customer interactions happened through digital channels in July 2020, up 36% from a few months earlier. Growing competition in the market and a number of new entrants are expected to drive the demand for martech solutions. The rapid adoption of automation for better optimization of marketing plans and campaigns is expected to continue to support market revenue growth. Automating tasks such as email marketing, ad campaigns, and social media posting allows for greater efficiency and a more personalized experience for consumers, which improves customer experience and scalability. business, and businesses are realizing the potential and deploying new solutions.
Request Report Discount @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1019
Further, the report divides the Martech market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of product type and industry application spectrum. It also offers predictions on which segments are expected to show significant growth over the forecast period.
Emergen Research has segmented the global martech market based on application, product, end-use, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- digital marketing
- Offline Marketing
- Social media tools
- Content Marketing Tools
- Rich multimedia tools
- Automation tools
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Data and analysis tools
- Support tools for sale
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Computer science
- Retail and e-commerce
- Health care
- Media and entertainment
- Sport events
- Bank, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
The report throws light on the region expected to dominate the Martech market in the coming years. The report estimates the market size in terms of volume and value and offers an accurate estimate of the market share that each region is expected to hold during the forecast period. The report analyzes the Martech Market spread in key geographies covering North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. The regional analysis gives an idea of the production and consumption pattern, import/export, supply and demand ratio, revenue contribution, market share and size, and the presence of top players. plan in each region.
Request Report Customization @https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1019
The report covers the key points of the market including the standards, regulations and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses in-depth research conducted through the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to identify trends and growth patterns. Factors likely to influence market growth, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and the business landscape are thoroughly discussed in the market study.
Martech Market Key Points:
- Extensive Martech Market Analysis Coverage
- Key information on the regional breakdown of the industry in key geographies
- Sweeping insights into vital market trends; current and emerging trends, and factors influencing market growth
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Martech market growth
- Comprehensive data of major manufacturers and suppliers of Martech market
Click here to buy now @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1019
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available in sections by chapter or by region. Please contact us to learn more about the report, and our team will provide excellent support.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant and factual research across multiple sectors including health, touchpoints, chemicals, types and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a workable solution to any research problem gives our clients the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Company Name: Emerging research
Contact person: Eric Lee
E-mail: Send an email
Call: +1 (604) 757-9756
Address:14671 110 Avenue Surrey, British Columbia, V3R2A9
State: British Columbia