News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your one week free trial for StreetInsider Premium here.
Sales productivity platform ranked number one for customer satisfaction in five sales technology categories, named Momentum Leader in nine
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Groove, a leading sales productivity platform for businesses using Salesforce®, today announced that G2’s Grid Report for Sales Engagement for Fall 2022 ranked Groove #1 in customer satisfaction for 16 consecutive quarters. In total, Groove is the highest-rated platform in five selling technology categories and a Momentum Leader in nine.
Groove is the highest rated enterprise sales productivity platform in the following G2 Fall 2022 Grid Reports: Sales Engagement, Email Tracking, Online Appointment Scheduling, Sales Intelligence, and Data Management of account. Groove also earned the highest Corporate Relationship Index scores in six categories and was named a leader in 10 categories, including Sales Engagement, Operations and Revenue Intelligence (RO&I), sales performance management, outbound call tracking and sales acceleration.
G2’s Fall 2022 Enterprise Grid Report for Sales Engagement Software ranks the performance of 29 different sales engagement platforms. In addition to earning the highest score in enterprise customer satisfaction, Groove also received high scores on several satisfaction metrics.
– 97% say it’s easy to do business with Groove
– 95% would recommend Groove
– 95% affirm the quality of Groove customer support
– 94% think Groove meets all their requirements
– 93% say Groove is easy to use
– 92% say Groove is easy to administer
LEADERSHIP MOMENTUM IN NINE CATEGORIES
Groove was named a Momentum Leader in nine sales techniques categories. G2’s Momentum Grid report identifies the top 25% of software vendors based on overall company dynamics and product satisfaction.
- Sales Commitment – The leading platform for businesses using Salesforce, Groove specializes in ease of use, ease of administration, and team collaboration.
- Operations and Revenue Intelligence (RO&I) – Real-time reporting and AI-powered insights from Groove empower managers to improve productivity and sales execution.
- Business performance management – Groove allows management and sales to collaborate on account lists and opportunities using real-time data from Salesforce.
- business intelligence – Groove’s advanced activity capture produces comprehensive revenue insights for more accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- Sales Analysis – Groove gives revenue teams powerful reporting and AI-powered insights, complemented by comprehensive activity capture data.
- Email Tracking – Groove’s Google Workspace and Microsoft 365 integration automatically saves every email in real time, eliminating sync errors and data latency.
- Outgoing call tracking – Groove’s app-based OmniDialer automatically records calls, transcripts, and SMS messages, including call notes, results, and next steps.
- Online appointment booking – Groove goes beyond the standard online scheduling functionality to also support the use of custom Salesforce fields.
- Account Data Management – Groove’s native Salesforce platform ensures better data hygiene, fewer duplicates, no sync errors, and always up-to-date data.
PRODUCT COMMENTS AND REVIEWS FROM VERIFIED USERS
Here are some of the customer reviews of Groove’s platform in recent verified G2 reviews:
“Groove helps me organize and manage my time and helps me navigate my sales process more efficiently. I highly recommend this technology. She was a huge asset! »
– Emily, B., Senior District Director, ADP
“I save so much time scheduling client meetings and tracking client communications using Groove. Without it, my job would take at least twice as long.
– Amber H., Customer Success Manager, Campaign Monitor
“Groove has been very useful for tracking my meetings and activities. This reduces redundant data entry and gives me more time to sell!!
– Sheri W., Account Manager, IHeartMedia
You can find out how Groove stacks up against its top competitors in the Fall 2022 G2 Sales Engagement Software Report.
Learn more about Groove’s ranking in the G2 Fall 2022 Grid reports on its website.
G2, the world’s leading enterprise solution review platform, leverages over 1 million user reviews to make better buying decisions. Professionals, buyers, investors and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, millions of people visit the G2 site for unique information.
Groove is a sales productivity platform that empowers revenue managers to increase revenue per rep across all business divisions. Groove automates administrative tasks and makes it easy to access and update Salesforce from where a salesperson works – in the office, at home, or on the go. Whether creating repeatable playbooks or using AI to synthesize complex data into actionable insights, Groove empowers sellers to operate at peak performance.
More than 70,000 users at clients such as Google, Uber and Capital One leverage Groove to be more efficient and effective. Groove has ranked #1 for enterprise customer satisfaction on G2 for four consecutive years and has been named one of the 5,000 fastest growing private companies in the United States since 2020. Learn more , visit https://groove.co.