Overview of the Domain Name Registrar Market
According to the new report published by Straits Research, titled “Domain Name Registrar Market Research Report: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2026.” The objective of the report is to estimate the size of the global market Domain Name Registrar Market and the growth potential in the various segments and sub-segments. The report provides a detailed analysis of key factors influencing market growth, including drivers, restraints, lucrative opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and recent developments.
The global domain name registrar market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.18% during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2027.
1&1 ionos inc., Bluehost inc., DreamHost, LLC., flippa.com pty ltd, Gandi sas, GoDaddy inc. , HiChina, hostgator.com LLC , Hostinger international ltd , Namecheap, inc. , network solutions, LLC , ovh, Tucows inc. Among these companies, Go Daddy is a market leader in domain name registration with a share of approximately 22% in 2017. In fiscal years 2017, 2016 and 2015, Go Daddy generated approximately 47%, 50% and 52% of the total turnover of products related to the domain.
Recently, Google entered the domain name registrar market and achieved colossal growth to rank among the top 10 registrars (Source: Verisign Report 2017). The main reasons for the growth of Google domains are:
Rank higher on Google for key terms
Cross-marketing other Google products
Brand trust and recognition
Request Sample Global Domain Name Registrar Market Report @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/domain-name-registrar-market/request-sample
Research methodology :
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Domain Name Registrars Market analysis started with the collection of revenue data of major vendors through secondary sources such as websites of companies, annual reports, press releases, financial data, company presentations to investors, articles, news, white papers, certified publications and government publishing sources. Additionally, the report considers vendor offerings to determine market segmentation.
Market segmentation :
By domain type, generic top level domains, country code top level domains
By deployment, on-premises, cloud
By End User, Enterprises, Nonprofits, Others
The report forecasts revenue growth at all geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East and Africa
Main conclusions of the report:
- The Global Domain Name Registrar Market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2026.
- The research study includes an in-depth analysis of current research and developments in the global market.
- The report presents a definition of the market along with the list of major players and analyzes their strategies to determine the competitive prospects of the market.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Domain Name Registrar market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts the revenue of market segments and sub-segments for five major geographies and their countries: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
- The domain name registrar market is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Buy now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/domain-name-registrar-market/global/
Other report features:
- Provides an in-depth analysis of key strategies with emphasis on corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capacities, sales and performance of various companies.
- Provides valuable product portfolio insights including product planning, development and positioning.
- Analyzes the role of the major players in the domain name registrar market and their partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization specializing in research, analysis and advisory services, as well as the provision of market intelligence and research reports.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Such : +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846