NEW YORK, May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the market research report published by P&S Intelligence, the size of the Data Center UPS Market has been $5,729.0 million in 2021, and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% between 2021 and 2030 and reach $10,096.5 million. The major factor responsible for the growth of the market is the creation of new data centers as the need for data storage is increasing drastically across the world mainly to offer big data solutions. As UPS systems protect data centers from power surges and outages, the need for them increases.
A sudden power outage and even voltage fluctuation can disrupt data center operations, leading to data loss, corrupted files, and equipment malfunction. Commercial businesses and industries with high-density cloud computing systems rely heavily on data centers and cannot afford to lose data; therefore, they seek power supply reliability, for data protection.
Request sample pages from this report: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/data-center-ups-market/report-sample
Key Findings of the Data Center UPS Market Report
- The requirement for UPS systems up to 500 kVA will grow at the highest CAGR of around 8% in the data center UPS market in the coming years. This will be due to their wide use in data centers of small and large organizations to provide short-term backup power during power outages or voltage fluctuations.
- The Tier III category had the highest income, approximately $3 billionin 2021. In the near future, this trend is expected to continue as most data centers are built to Tier III standards and are widely used by businesses of all sizes.
- The IT sector is the major end user of data center UPS, and it is also likely to observe the highest growth rate in the coming years. Computer data is at the heart of the IT industry, which is why efficient data storage is paramount to it.
- North America held the largest revenue share in the data center UPS market in 2021. This is attributed to the presence of major electrical companies, such as Eaton Corporation, ABB Ltd. and Schneider Electric, as well as IT giants including Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple and Amazon.
- The APAC market is expected to witness the fastest growth in the near future. This is attributed to snowball investments, the growing number of data storage facilities, and the growing acceptance of public and hybrid clouds by many administrations.
- The market is mainly driven by the increase in the incidence of power outages and voltage spikes. According to the US Department of Energy, the frequency of power outages has doubled over the past twenty years. The DoE also mentions that there were more than eight hours of power outages on average in 2020, which impacted data center operations.
Browse the detailed report on UPS Data Center Market size, business strategies, regional outlook and analysis to 2030
Moreover, according to the International Energy Agency, global data center traffic has increased fourfold between 2015 and 2020. Technologies such as IoT, machine learning, AI and robotics are producing substantial data, which must be stored and processed. This is giving rise to increasing investments in the region, especially in the construction of data centers, to offer cloud services.
About 60% of data center companies worldwide, such as Digital Realty, Equinix, Coresite, Amazon Web Services, Verizon, and Cyxtera Technologies, are based in the United States. Hence, the nation is one of the largest investors in the UPS data center market. Among data center companies in the United States, one has more than 235 data centers worldwide.
UPS Data Center Market Segmentation Analysis
By UPS Capacity
- Up to 500 kVA
- 500−1000 kVA
- More than 1000 kVA
- Level I and II
- Level III
- Level IV
Per end user
- Computer science
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Health care
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and Africa (SOUL)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Browse more related reports
Global Data Center Colocation Market Size, Share and Demand Forecast to 2030
Global Data Center Power Generators Market Size, Share and Demand Forecast to 2030
Global Data Center Power Supply Market Size, Share and Demand Forecast to 2030
Global Data Center Infrastructure Management Market Size, Share and Demand Forecast to 2030
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence provides market research and consulting services to a wide range of industries around the world. As an enterprising research and advisory firm, P&S believes in providing in-depth insights into the ever-changing market scenario, to enable businesses to make informed decisions and ground their business strategies wisely. . P&S has the interests of its customers at heart, which is why the information we provide is both honest and accurate. Our long list of satisfied customers includes entry-level businesses as well as multi-million dollar companies and government agencies.
E-mail: [email protected]
The Web: https://www.psmarketresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn Twitter
SOURCE P&S Intelligence