To find a place, it is no longer necessary to use the compass, it is a thing of the past, and now everything is done via a smartphone with the application. Google maps, a platform that can be used to reach any corner of the planet by simply placing where you want to go. On this occasion, we will teach you a tip that will be very useful if you want to find the car you parked in the parking lot.
Surely you have already driven in a mall and parked your car like hundreds of people, the problem arises when you want to find it because often times you don’t know where you left it and you waste time trying to find it or to ask the staff of the establishment for help.
Take advantage of the technology it offers you Google mapsSince the application has the ability to record the exact point where you parked your car. Additionally, the tool works with both Apple iOS and Android mobile phones.
How to find a parked car with Google Maps
- First of all, make sure Google maps You have no pending updates in the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Then, at the exact point where you leave the car, press for a few seconds until the red pushpin appears.
- At the bottom you will see a “Bookmark” section, drag it up to see more options.
- Now click on the “Label” option and add a name to the new label, we recommend: “Parking”.
- Then press “Add tag”.
- Ready, when you want to find your car, just go to the “Saved” section at the bottom.
- Click on the tag you saved and finally click on Route Google maps Start guiding yourself.
Do you have problems with Google maps? If the app crashes on your phone or tablet, or if another issue is affecting your experience, follow this series of steps by clicking here To access support from Google Help.